1. The blockchain technology promises a more open and inclusive society.
2. Monetary transactions through Blockchain-based cryptocurrency does not need to trust a bank or a regulator to safeguard accurate supply and integrity.
3. It is backed by the power of very complex mathematics and codes, not by any authority or one single thing.
4. It is a little bit more open and accessible than some of the existing institutions.
5. It does not only simply transfer value or store value; it also does things like administrating trustless smart contracts. Find out more.
Listen to Justin Wales and Matthew Kohen, blockchain and cryptocurrency lawyers discuss about: What is so important about blockchain?